Add an element of luxury to your office and create a space that you love to be in every day. At Fast Office Furniture we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality products every time and with our fantastic executive office furniture range we will exceed all of your expectations and provide you with the beautiful accents that your office deserves...
Buy Executive Office Furniture
Are you shopping online for executive office furniture and need a great deal? On this page you’ll find office furniture for executives in Sydney and all other major cities of Australia. The quality of our office desks, chairs and other furniture is impressive. Browse through our website for yourself to see how you can upgrade your executive office.
Give us a call on 1300 327 863 for some insights into how to buy the right executive office furniture for your needs. We can help you choose office furniture that’s the right size and visual style for your needs. Our friendly sales staff are waiting to give you pointers and answer any questions you might have.
You can also visit one of our showrooms to learn more about the executive office furniture in our range. We have beautiful, fully equipped showrooms conveniently located in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane. Inspecting the furniture in person allows you to get a better idea of the visual style, durability and quality of materials used in the construction. Also, our showroom staff is there to answer any questions, and give you a helping hand when choosing the correct furniture for your needs.
Don’t stop reading now since you’re about to find out the top factors to consider when buying executive office furniture. We will cover the type of furniture to buy, how to assess durability and build quality, and the visual aesthetics. You’ll go a long way to buying the right office furniture when each of these factors is considered.
Top 3 Buying Factors To Consider
Answer important questions before you move forward with the buying decision. Firstly, how big is your office and how much floor space do you have to work with? This will help you ensure that you don’t run out of space, or make it too cluttered. However, if you have a very big office then you may want to buy extra large pieces to help fill the space.
1. Type of office furniture
To ensure you have a fully functional executive office you need to buy different furniture types. Here are the most common ones for your consideration:
• Desk: the focal point of most offices is the desk. Executive desks should create a professional look that can impress potential clients and visitors alike. Choosing a large professional looking desk is a good idea since it allows you to store a computer, paperwork and personal items such as photographs and memorabilia. You may also want to buy a matching coffee table, or occasional table to create a casual meeting place in your executive office. If you have enough space this is a good way to get clients relaxed, and offer a pleasant environment.
• Chair: executive office chairs are typically bigger and often have a more premium look compared with regular office employee, or admin task chairs. The chair should preferably have an ergonomic design so that the executive can sit for hours comfortably, without getting annoying aches and pains. Also, ergonomic designs help to limit the chances of an injury.
• Storage: make sure your executive office has enough storage space to store your items. It helps decrease the clutter since you can store everything out of sight. Consider buying a mix of storage furniture and a matching office drawer unit for added security. Opt for one with a locking mechanism so you can store important items behind a layer of security.
This is just a sample of the executive office furniture you could buy. You may want to buy extras to fill up the office to create a welcoming and impressive office. It might be the place where you invite the big clients for those important meetings.
2. Visual aesthetics – give the style and your brand some consideration
The executive office is one of those rooms in the building that needs to look more special than the rest. Create a professional image and potential clients might be more impressed. Therefore, you need to invest in executive office furniture that has a nice finish, and brand appropriate. It doesn’t always need to be expensive.
Take a look through our extensive range and you’ll find amazing pieces that will add character to your office. Make sure to buy office furniture Sydney with consistency so that the office doesn’t look odd. You can give us a call to learn more about how to create a style that sets the right tone.
3. Durability – inspect the furniture
Don’t buy executive office furniture that will not last for multiple years without showing signs of wear and tear. Start by inspecting the warranty period to see what is covered. Also, the warranty lengths should give you an indication of how much faith the manufacturer has in their office furniture. Remember, the length of the warranties are generally an indication of the quality of the product.
You can also visit a showroom where you can inspect the furniture for yourself. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and learn about the various aspects of the furniture. You could leave the showroom with all buying orders in place instead of buying online.
Don’t have time to visit a showroom? Then you can inspect images and read customer reviews. This can help you learn more about the durability of each furniture piece. Customers usually leave comments about the product durability, along with customer service experiences. It can provide a lot of insight during the buying process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference between executive office furniture and regular?
A. Executive office furniture typically has more of a premium look that allows it to stand out. Executive offices are usually an upgrade over regular ones since the position commands more responsibility in the company. Potential clients need to be impressed by an executive office that looks professional.
Q. Can you help me choose the right executive office furniture?
A. Give us a call for answers to questions about picking the right furniture. We have the experience to provide informative and logical advice that can be used to place an order instantly. We can also tell you about any special deals that are on offer at the time.
Q. Do you sell furniture packages?
A. Yes! If you don’t want to buy the furniture separately, then you can buy one of our convenient packages. We can also create a special furniture package recommendation just for you, based on your specific requirements.
- Sort by Name