- Sort by Default Order
Where style, functionality, organisation and security meet – our wide range of office drawers allow individuals or a team to store important documents and items under lock and key. This offers you peace of mind, knowing that documents remain safe and secure. Our Fast Office Furniture office drawer collection is available in a convenient range offering practical, attractive designs to suit your décor. Drawers offer ample storage space to optimise efficiency. Quality locks are generally fitted to ensure safe keeping.
Buy Office Drawers
Do you need to buy office drawers, but can’t find a good deal? Then you’ll love the selection of high quality storage furniture on this page. The combination of the low price and good quality workmanship means it’s one of the best places to buy office furniture in Australia.
Call us on our national hotline – 1300 327 863 for more information on how to choose the right office drawers to meet your requirements. You’ll find that our staff are friendly and helpful, and willing to answer any questions about the selection and buying process. Use the opportunity to learn more about our range of drawers and how they could be beneficial for your office.
Want to see what our desk drawers are like in person? Then visit one of the showrooms conveniently dotted around Australia in most capital cities. Take a sneak preview, you will quickly get an idea of factors such as durability, style and storage space when you visit and see them in person.
Read on to learn more about the buying factors to take into consideration. The areas that we cover in this buying guide includes type of drawers, durability and access frequency. You’ll have a good chance to buy the right office drawers when you think about each of these factors.
Top 4 Buying Factors To Consider
What storage needs and floor space are you working with? Answering these questions enables you to form a list of requirements. You may need to buy more efficient drawers if you have limited floor space. Also, the type the items you need to store determines the draws you’ll buy. Walk around your office and take note of what items need more storage. You can give us a call if you are struggling to figure out what drawers are best suited for specific items.
1. Type of drawers – choose the right one
The type of office drawers that are available on the open market can make your head spin if you don’t know the differences. Fortunately, in the following section we outline the best uses for each office drawer unit and their limitations.
• Vertical file cabinets: these are used for storing and organizing paperwork. For instance, if you need to store clients’ information in alphabetical order, then file cabinets are a good choice. The vertical nature of the drawer means you can store a lot per square metre of floor space. They are also lockable, and therefore secure.
• Mobile drawer unit: as the name suggests these office drawer types are portable and can be moved around your work space or office quite easily. It’s handy if you need to constantly rearrange the office.
• Flat file drawers: this drawer type is ideal if you need to store paperwork or large drawings that are bigger than A4 size. For example, architect drawings can be stored in this fashion without having to fold the larger paper.
• Side tab filing drawer: the setup here is similar to a bookcase, but includes tabs that can be used to separate files or books. You’ll need to read the side of the item to figure out if it’s the one you are looking for. It can be an extremely good way of getting organized in certain scenarios.
• Metal drawers: security can be important for some office items, which is where metal office drawers come in to their own. They provide more protection and can even be fitted with a locking mechanism. It’s not the same kind of protection as a safe, but will keep most people out.
2. Frequency access – how often do you need to access your files?
How often do you need to access the office drawers to retrieve the items? Answering this question can help you select the right drawers for your needs. For instance, if you need to access client paperwork regularly, then large heavy duty file cabinets placed close to employees is most efficient. On the other hand, you can choose lesser quality drawer types that can be placed in storage rooms, which are less efficient to access occasionally, but potentially cheaper to buy.
Mobile drawers are a good choice if your access needs change since they allow you to constantly move them about. Buying different type of office drawers is a smart idea if you need to meet various office requirement needs.
3. Price – budget correctly
Budget correctly so you can be sure of meeting your storage needs. We offer amazing prices for the quality of our office furniture. Also, don’t forget about bulk pricing that can shave off a significant amount from the order when you’re looking for larger quantities.
Give us a call if you need help with budgeting for your office storage needs. Our experienced customer service team have the knowledge to give you a helping hand.
4. Style – do they blend in with your office?
Choose office furniture that is an extension of your interior décor. We offer such a wide variety of storage furniture that you can get the look which best suits your office. It creates a professional image that potential clients and visitors will be impressed by.
However, if you are buying furniture for a storage room that’s going to be out of sight, then the style is not as much of a buying consideration. Get in touch with our customer service department if you need help with the style of your office drawers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much information and paperwork can the drawers store?
A. It depends on the measurements of the drawer. Read the product description to learn about the individual drawer dimension so you can figure out the size. You can also visit our showrooms to interact with the office drawers too.
Q. I don’t know what type of office drawer I need, can you help?
A. Yes! Get in touch with our customer service department for help choosing the right drawers. Our helpline staff are knowledgeable about the right drawers to buy depending on your needs.
Q. Do you sell metal office drawers?
A. We have a range of heavy duty, and extra heavy duty, durable and secure metal drawers. They are heavier, but provide more security – after all, metal is tougher than wood. Some metal drawers come with a locking mechanism that allows you to keep the contents secure.