Fast Office Furniture Pty Ltd
ABN: 22 149 408 873
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
Fast Office Furniture Pty Ltd understands the importance of protecting our environment. We acknowledge a responsibility to the environment and we express our commitment towards implementing practices which will promote environmental sustainability. The following policy governs the management of the environmental aspects of our company, with specific focus on the conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
This policy relates to how all operations in our company will be continually reviewed and improved, so that we will truly be able to integrate environmental and social considerations into our everyday practices.
The Company will consistently strive to raise awareness in the community, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters. Our Environmental Protection Policy is based on the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015.
Our objectives are to:
- Set and review environmental objectives and targets based on the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our company’s activities, products and services
- Commit to comply with environmental legislations and other environmental resources
- Ensure continual improvement, prevention of pollution and the conservation of resources
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the company
- Communicate this policy to the public by making it available on our website – www.fastofficefurniture.com.au
4. The Future
- Comply with any laws governing the environment, and actively look for ways to improve on these guidelines
- Work towards the conservation of energy, water and resources in all our operations.
- Strive to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness throughout all operations of the company.
- Provide training/newsletters/posters to staff on implementing our sustainable policies.
- Dispose of waste thoughtfully, and develop an attitude of “reducing, recycling and reusing.”
- Lessen our environmental impact by purchasing environmentally-friendly products and services.
- Work with our entire supply chain in order to gain mutual benefits of incorporating environmentally sustainable goals into everyday business.
- Regularly review our business practices, and determine whether each practice is suitable in an environmental context.
- Independently audit our practices, and determine whether our goals have been reached.
- Staff will be asked to dress appropriately for the climate to enable us to minimise the use of air-conditioners.
- We will contribute to an Environmental Awareness Day or Event of our choice during the year, in whatever capacity deemed appropriate at that time.
- The Fast Office Furniture Environmental Protection Officer is Vanessa Zeeman
6. Policy Review
Please note that this policy may be reviewed and updated on a regular basis without prior notice. A notification will be posted on our website each time this policy is amended.
Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Queensland Government
Green Biz Check Business Certification www.greenbizcheck.com
Requirements of the ISO 14001: 2015
Policy Developed: November 2012
Reviewed: November 2013
Reviewed: November 2014
Reviewed: June 2018
Reviewed: June 2019
Reviewed: June 2020
Reviewed: June 2022
Next Review: June 2023