Meetings are important but can become drawn out. Allow us to put your mind at ease and guarantee that everyone is comfortable in one of our meeting chairs. This way, all attendees can really focus on the meeting. Fast Office Furniture provides a wide range of plush, durable, and sturdy meeting chairs that will also provide stylish accents to your meeting room.
Buy Meeting Room Chairs
Are you shopping for a meeting or boardroom chair and need help choosing the right ones? On this page, you’ll find some of the best meeting room chairs on the market at the most competitive prices. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the range of choices that are available. Take the time to have a good look through our entire range to get the best match for your needs.
Do you need advice on what meeting room chair is the best solution for your office? Then give us a call on 1300 327 863 to speak with one of our professional customer service staff. They are waiting to answer your questions and address any questions you might have. We have supplied thousands of businesses across Australia with meeting chairs so you can count on us to give you the best advice.
Would you like to sit in some of the chairs first before making a big order? Then consider visiting one of our showrooms conveniently located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. You’ll find many different options, and you can buy on the spot if you find the right one. Also, our friendly members of staff will be there to give you advice. Alternatively, take advantage of our free trial chair offer. We can send out 3 different chairs, fully assembled to your location – if you are looking to buy 5 or more chairs.
Continue reading to learn more about the meeting room chair buying process. We cover features such as price, ergonomics and durability. You’ll have a great chance of choosing the right office chairs for your needs when you take each of those factors into account.
Top 3 buying points to consider
Do you know where your new meeting room chairs will be used? For example, if the room is small with a large table, then you may need to choose smaller chairs to avoid a cramped feeling. On the other hand, if the meeting room is very big, then larger chairs are a good choice to help fill the empty space and enjoy a more comfortable environment.
Consider the type of people that will be sitting on the chairs. Do they have back problems or is it a younger crowd? Matching the chair with the person is a good strategy when making a selection.
1. Durability – Is the build quality worth the price?
The last thing you want is to deal with sending your new boardroom chairs back because of poor quality. Check the quality before you buy. There are a few ways you can do that:
• Warranty: Take a peek at the warranty on the chairs to assess what is covered, and under what circumstances. Manufacturers cover many damage types and offer multiple years before the warranty expires. Read the product descriptions to find out more about the type of warranty we have in place. Generally, we offer an on-site warranty, which means we come to you. We will repair or replace the chair at your premises. No need to bring the chair back to us. This offer applies to faulty products that have been used for the purpose that they were designed for.
• Images: Inspect the images on our website for an insight into what the chair looks like. This is the quickest way to get an idea of what you’ll receive if you don’t have time to visit one of our showrooms.
• Material: Pay attention to the use of materials and how they are put together. Ideally, the chair will be manufactured from good, commercial-quality metal and solid plastics. It’s also a good idea to check out the quality of the seat foam and fabrics. Seat foams should be on the firm side to add to the longevity, and durability of the chair. This will also offer extra comfort and support to the user, who may be seated for extended periods during longer meetings.
2. Ergonomics – Will the chair prevent nasty back and body aches and pains?
The last thing you want from new office furniture is a bad back. Therefore, you need to consider the ergonomics of your new meeting room chair. Firstly, inspect the back rest to see if there is lumbar support. This provides support for the inward curve of the lower back. The back support should also be wide and tall. It is the best type of chair for those long meetings.
Adjustable armrests are a great way to relieve shoulder strain. Without armrest, shoulders keep your arms up, and that can become difficult over time. Your shoulders will inevitably begin to have annoying aches and pains. The armrest should be adjustable so that you can get the correct height and positioning to match the size of your body and seating environment.
3. Price – How many can you buy?
Do you need to fill up a big meeting room with chairs? Then make sure to have the right budget for the order. We offer amazing value-for-money office furniture, so you can enjoy affordable options that will be difficult to find elsewhere.
You can make huge savings on big orders with our bulk pricing special offers. Get in touch with our customer service department to learn how much you can save.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I be sure the meeting room chair is comfortable?
A. you can visit one of our showrooms conveniently located across Australia to give each chair model a try. Take your time to fully test the chairs out – there is no rush! Customer service representatives are available at each location to help you make the right choice. Alternatively, you can receive 3 trial chairs when looking at placing an order of 5 or more. This saves you time and gives each of your employees a chance to try the chairs out. Therefore, you can choose the right furniture as a group, instead of leaving the choice to one person.
Q. Can you help me choose the design of boardroom chairs?
A. Yes! Give our friendly customer service line a call on 1300 327 863 for more information. Our experienced sales team understands the best type of chairs for your office. They have helped tens of thousands of customers across Australia, so you can trust their opinion. Getting the right design for the interior décor and other furniture ensures there is consistency within your office space.
Q. I’m on a tight budget – do you offer budget or entry-level waiting room chairs in Brisbane?
A. Browse through our extensive chair range and you’ll notice a good choice of quality budget chairs. You don’t have to put a big dent in your bank balance to fully kit out the meeting room in your office. Finally, take advantage of the bulk pricing option when you buy several chairs at a time. Please just ask, we love to put a special deal together.
- Sort by Default Order