Buy Now. Pay Later.
$5000 Credit. 12 Months Interest Free Terms.
What is zipMoney?
zipMoney is a reusable account to shop interest free, offering you the simplest way to pay over time for larger purchases on your terms. zipMoney is 100% owned by ASX listed Zip Co Limited (ASX: Z1P), with all operations based in Sydney, Australia. Our mission is to make finance fairer for everyone.
How does it work?
Simply select your office furniture and process your order through the Fast Office Furniture website checkout page as you would do normally, and select the zipMoney payment option. Or, call our Fast Office Furniture customer service team on 1300 327 863 to discuss your furniture requirements.
Once you’ve selected the zipMoney option in the checkout page and processed your order, zipMoney will give you an approval decision in a few minutes. When approved zipMoney pay Fast Office Furniture on your behalf and your purchase can be dispatched as soon as possible. You simply pay zipMoney back over time, with 12 months interest free terms.
You are able to purchase office furniture over and above our $5000 interest free credit limit. But you must make a co-payment which is at least equal to the amount that exceeds the $5000 limit.
How can I manage my repayments?
Flexibility is important, so zipMoney is designed to put you in charge. Simply log into your zipMoney account to set up your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. Once set up, payments will be taken automatically from your selected payment method, however, you can also make additional one-off payments at any time.
When do I need to pay back by?
You can take as long as you need, as long as you meet the minimum monthly payment by your due date as outlined in your zipMoney contract. Every purchase will have its own interest free period so if you don’t pay it back before the interest free period ends, interest will apply to the outstanding balance. There is no penalty for paying off your balance early.
What are the fees?
In addition to any interest that may be charged after the interest free period, for larger account limits a one-off establishment fee may be added to your balance. A $6 monthly account fee applies for any month a balance is still owing – no balance, no fees. A $15 late payment fee may be charged if your account is not kept up to date and you don’t meet the minimum monthly payment.
How do I reuse my account?
You can reuse your zipMoney account wherever you see the zipMoney logo, online or in-store. Simply select zipMoney at checkout, sign in to your account to confirm your purchase and it will be added to your balance. Remember, each purchase has its own interest free period and will be advised to you at the time of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Available to approved applicants only.
- Minimum monthly repayments are required, see your zipMoney contract for details.
- Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period.
- Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%.
- A one off establishment fee applies, see your zipMoney contract for details.
- A Monthly Account Service Fee of $6 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application.
- Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).
- Visit www.zipmoney.com.au and the FAQs page to learn more about zipMoney including contact details.