Who says that your home office can’t be beautiful? We offer a wide range of high quality, home office furniture available in an array of styles, sizes and colours. This range offers functionality as well as options for height adjustable desks to suit your lifestyle and your personal needs. Fast Office Furniture strives to create an efficient and beautiful home office that you will enjoy working in for many years to come...
Buy Home Office Furniture
Are you shopping for home office furniture, but can’t find a store that offers a good range at a good price? Then you’ve come to the right place as we have some of the best home office furniture in Australia. The type of products we have in the line up includes basic desks, office chairs, ergonomic office chairs, drafting chairs and height adjustable stands and much more. Explore our range of furniture for home offices and we think you’ll be pleasantly impressed.
Pick up the phone and can give us a call on 1300 327 863. You can ask as many questions as you need to, to learn more about the quality of our furniture. Our friendly customer service staff have the experience to meet the needs of your home office. They can provide suggestions that you might have never thought of on your own.
We have showrooms scattered across Australia, in very convenient locations, where you can check out our home office furniture. It’s worthwhile to visit if you want to inspect the furniture physically. At each of the showrooms, you can also ask our sales teams questions to help overcome possible hesitations before buying.
Continue reading to educate yourself on what factors are worth considering before buying office furniture. You’ll understand what you need to consider to buy the ideal furniture to meet your needs. We cover factors such as furniture type, price, and build quality.
Top 3 Buying Factors To Consider
Before you proceed with the buying process think about how you will use the office home furniture. Think about what room you’ll use as the office and how much space you have to work with. Your buying choices might come down to getting the smallest furniture if there is limited space.
Also, what furniture do you need to work from home? If you need a lot of storage space for paperwork and your bits and pieces, then office drawers will be required. However, if you are an architect for example, then you may need flat file drawers to store your drawings.
1. Type of furniture – what do you need?
Make sure that you are able to kit out your home office with all the furniture that you need. Here is an overview of the most common home office furniture types that you could buy:
• Task chairs: Don’t use any random dining chair in your home for the office. You need an ergonomic chair that will not hurt your back, and give you niggling aches and pains after hours of sitting down. Ergonomic office chairs should have lumbar support, adjustable arm rests and a swivel and tilt mechanisms. This combination of features allows you to adjust the chair to exactly the correct seating position for you, so you can sit and work a 40 hour week with minimal risk of injury. However, you need to set the height of the chair correctly to help with the ergonomic seating position.
• Desk: You can choose a simple study desk for your home office – it doesn’t have to be anything fancy. You can also buy a desk with a drawer if you need extra storage space. The desk and drawer combination allows you to save money since you’re getting a 2 in 1 purchase. Make sure the desk is large enough to store your computer set up. This is especially important if you use several monitors to do your work.
• Desk drawers: A messy home office can be difficult to stay productive in. Consider buying drawers to meet the various storage needs that you might have. You may need to place the storage units in different parts of your home if you have a small office room at home.
• Height adjustable desk stand: These are great if you want to work standing up regularly throughout the day to mix up the seated and standing position. This is healthy option, which can keep you productive and reduce the chances of injury.
These are just a few of the different types of home office furniture products that you can buy. As your office develops you may need to upgrade and expand beyond these core furniture pieces.
2. Build quality – is the durability good?
Buy office furniture that’s going to stand the test of time. You can do that by checking out the customer reviews for mentions of poor durability. Customers usually say something about the build quality in their online reviews – especially if there is a problem.
The warranty period is another thing worth inspecting for insight into the build quality. Check the type of faults that the furniture is covered for – the more fault types covered in the warranty the better. Also, the warranty length is a great indicator of durability. Manufacturers tend to give longer protection periods for better quality furniture.
3. Price – will your spending be on budget?
The worst case scenario would be to spend the entire budget on a few furniture pieces with nothing left for other things on your list. We offer competitive pricing, which means you can get a good deal on your next purchase.
Give us a call to help you stay on budget for all the home office furniture that you need. This ensures that your office will be fully equipped to complete work in the same conditions as in a company office building.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use a height adjustable desk with my table?
A. Yes! You can place them on any table or desk, but you need to consider the height. If the table is too tall then that might be problematic if you want to work comfortably. You can check the product description for the dimensions of the desk stand to see if it’s compatible with your office table.
Q. Do you offer a warranty for your furniture?
A. All furniture sold on our site come with a very comprehensive, factory backed warranty for added peace of mind. Check the product description to learn the length of the warranty. You can also read more about the nature of the warranty.
Q. I’m not sure what furniture is best for my requirements, can you help?
A. Get in touch with us on 1300 327 863 for help choosing the right furniture. We listen to your requirements, and will help you choose the home study furniture that can help you be productive away from your regular office. Investing in good quality office furniture is ideal if you want to work long term from home with the odds of success in your favor.
- Sort by Default Order