Whiteboards and pinboards provide so many benefits and advantages to an office, such as: allowing meetings to run more smoothly and efficiently; alerting an entire office of important notices or upcoming events; creating a fun culture by allowing employees to add photos, motivational quotes and much more. At Fast Office Furniture, we have a wide variety of whiteboards and pinboards to suit any office, for any purpose.
Buy Whiteboards, Glassboards and Pinboards
Are you looking for whiteboards, glass boards and pinboards, but don’t know where to buy? You’ll be thoroughly impressed with our range of boards on this page. We offer some of the most competitive prices and best quality in Australia. Our boards are functional and will surely help to improve the efficiency of your workplace.
Take the time to give our customer service staff a call if you need help choosing the right whiteboard for your needs. Our contact number is 1300 327 863 and we have the time to answer all of your questions.
You can also visit one of our showrooms, located in convenient places in most major cities across Australia, where you can inspect the office furniture in our range for yourself. This is a great way to have a look at the quality of the range of furniture we have to offer and start shopping. Seeing the quality of our whiteboards in person might help you make the right choice for your needs.
Read more to learn about how to choose the right furniture for your needs. The factors we cover include practicality, durability, and price. You’ll stand a great chance of making the right buying choice when each of these factors is taken into account.
Top 3 Buying Factors To Consider
Answer a few important questions before making the choice to buy the right boards for your office. For instance, how much space do you need to present your ideas? Perhaps you need space to store information on the whiteboard so employees can have a look as a reference. Once you begin to see how you will be using the boards then you can choose the correct type, and make the right decisions.
Figure out what rooms of your office require the boards and see how much space you have to work with. You’ll need to buy smaller boards if there is limited space on the walls. Furthermore, you may need to buy portable boards or can you wall mount them? This is another important question that should be answered before buying.
1. Practicality – what features do you need?
You need to evaluate the different characteristics of the board to know what you need. Here is a list of the most common ones to focus on:
• Size: How much size do you need to write on the board? More size allows you to clearly present ideas to other employees, but it’s going to take up more room on the wall. You might be limited in terms of size because there is not much wall space to work with. Therefore, you need to have a look at your limitations and choose accordingly.
• Portable: It’s often a good idea to buy portable boards that can be moved around the office as required. Portable boards are very popular these days but take up floor space, which is their downside. Mounting the boards up on the wall itself is more practical. You could store portable whiteboards in a storage room when not required. Another advantage of portable boards is the ability to take the presentation from one room to the next. They are also usually double-sided.
• Type of board: You can choose a whiteboard or glass board for writing or a pinboard for pinning sheets of paper on. A mix of boards might be the best choice so that you can have the advantages of both.
These are just some of the common characteristics that you need to look out for. You can get a lot more out of the purchase when each of these factors is taken into account.
2. Price – will you be on budget?
Running out of money before you can buy all of the boards that you need is not ideal. Budget correctly so that you have enough funds to place boards in each office room that you need. We run discounts from time to time where you can get a great deal. Also, take advantage of the discount pricing if you require a larger quantity of boards.
Get in touch with one of our customer service team for more information on what boards we have in stock. They can help you stretch the budget to the max so that you’re able to make the right purchase as quickly and smoothly as possible.
3. Build quality – how long will the boards last?
Are you going to use the boards on a daily basis? Then you may need to choose durable models that will last a long time. This is especially true for pinboards where you will constantly take the pins in and out of the board.
Check the warranty details for more info about the kind of durability you can expect. Ideally, the warranty length is at least a few years, but preferably 5 or 10 years, and covers many potential issues. Always read the details of the warranty for yourself to see what’s covered, and what’s not.
Also, you could visit one of our showrooms to see what the boards are like for yourself. Touching the boards is a great way to get a feel for what you are buying, and the quality, before committing to buy.
Where do we serve?
Our warehouses are located in different parts of Australia. We have warehouses in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Through which we cover on-time delivery to almost all parts of Australia for better customer service. The godown is well connected to the highway through main roads. Therefore, the transportation is faster, and therefore the products can be delivered on time.
- Melbourne Address: Building 3B, 9-19 Leakes Road, Laverton North. Victoria 3026
- Sydney Address: Unit 7, 2 Southridge Street, Eastern Creek. NSW 2766
- Brisbane Address: 133, Queen Street, Cleveland. Qld 4163
- Perth Address: 39, Callaway Street, Wangara. WA 6065
- Adelaide Address: 2, Pope Court, Beverley. SA 5009
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of boards do you sell?
We sell the boards that most offices in Australia need. They include pinboards, magnetic whiteboards, cork boards, glass boards, and standing flip charts. These play a vital role in the modern office setting. Read about the differences between each board to find the right one for your needs.
Why are the boards needed in an office?
Most offices use boards to notify employees of important information or put together presentations. Computers are great but boards allow people in a room to collaborate. They can also be used as the screen for a projector.
Can you give me a good deal on a board?
Yes! We offer regular discounts that you will see when browsing the site. Also, you can take advantage of bulk pricing to get the best deal possible for larger orders. We offer competitive prices in Australia so you won’t get a better deal for comparable quality products elsewhere.
- Sort by Default Order