At Fast Office Furniture, your comfort and support is paramount. Our amazing ergonomic office chair range will offer incredible benefits such as: reducing back and neck pain, improving productivity and overall user well-being. We offer a wide array of different styles, colours and functionality to suit every individual.
Buy Ergonomic Office Chairs
Are you shopping for ergonomic office chairs, but have no idea where to buy? You have come to the right place! We sell some of the best office chairs on the market at very competitive prices. The quality and range our chairs mean there is something here for everyone.
You can get in touch with our customer service department to find out more about the range of desk chairs we offer. Our contact number is 1300 327 863 and our friendly customer service staff are waiting to take your call. Not sure what office chairs you need? No problem, we can help you choose the right seating for your requirements. We have the experience to help you make the right choice.
We invite you to visit one of our showrooms in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, and Melbourne. Sit on a few of the chairs to get an idea of the features. We can also upholster many of our chairs in a range of fabrics, vinyl and leathers if you’re looking for something a little different, or specific.
Need more help choosing the right ergonomic office chairs? Then read on for a list of buying factors worth taking into account. The factors covered include ergonomics, build quality and design. When each of these factors is taken into consideration, you have a high chance of buying the perfect desk chair for your needs.
Top 3 Buying Ideas to Consider
Think about how you intended to use the chairs in your office. Who will be sitting in them, for how long and where will they be located. The list of requirements can be created once you begin to visualize the intended use.
The office chair should be matched with the size of the person so they feel comfortable. It’s an important consideration since they might be sitting for up to 40 hours per week in the chair. Also, the location is important because it determines how much room you have to work with. For instance, if there is a lot of furniture and little walking space surrounding the chair, then you may want to opt for a smaller model.
1. Ergonomics – will the chair help to prevent injury?
Office chairs must have ergonomic features to help avoid injury for the users. Back pain, arm strain, and neck cramps can creep up over time when an incorrect chair is used. Here are a few ergonomic features you need to consider:
- Adjustable lumber support: the lower back area has an inward curve, which can result in a hunched seating position. It puts strain on your back and can cause long-term injury if not looked after. Therefore, lumber support is required to provide adequate cushioning for this lower back region. Look for chairs that offer adjustable support. It allows the person sitting to change the setup based on their body type.
- Ergonomic armrests: arms can be placed on armrests while typing to avoid straining the shoulders. Otherwise, when typing for long periods, the shoulders can develop aches and pains, and soreness. That’s not a long-term strategy if you work daily in front of a computer. Ergonomic chairs help avoid these headaches so you can work uninterrupted for longer periods.
- Comfortable backrest: choosing a wide and tall backrest is perfect for obtaining seating positing that’s comfortable. Soft backrests are comfortable and give you the support required for long work sessions.
- Adjustment: Full ergonomic mechanisms are ideal. Those that have gas height adjustment, with independent seat and back tilt, and back/lumbar height adjustment, meaning you can get your chair in the perfect seating position, specific to your body type.
- Height: the seat height needs to match up with your desk. Most office chairs have an adjustable height mechanism so this isn’t an issue. However, don’t sit too low or too high as that may cause aches and pains.
2. Build quality – how long will the office chair last?
Do you want to buy ergonomic chairs that will last long past the purchase date? Then consider the build quality when buying. You could visit one of our showrooms if you want to inspect the chair before buying. Consider the way materials are put together. Are there any inconsistencies in the manufacturing of the chair?
The warranty period is another good indicator of what build quality you can expect. Manufacturers don’t hesitate to offer a long warranty period if they have faith and confidence in their product.
3. Design – do the visual aesthetics match your office?
Consider the look of the chairs you are interested in. Ideally, they will match the rest of your office furniture so there is consistency. That’s especially important if clients walk to your offices regularly for meetings.
We can give you guidance on the design that’s a good match for your interior décor and brand. Our range has enough selection to provide the right model for all types of buyers and budgets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I know if your ergonomic office chair is the right design for my body?
Inspect the photos and information provided on our website carefully to get a sense of how it looks and the features available. You can also visit one of our showrooms in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Sit in as many chairs as you like to find the one that fits, and feels the most comfortable for your body shape. Our professional staff can also help you make the right choice for the desired requirements.
Q. What makes your ergonomic chairs different from other suppliers?
We take pride in offering the best value on the market. You’ll struggle to find better-quality office chairs elsewhere at a lower price. Also, we go the extra mile to provide a service and after-service that is friendly, practical, and fast. Finally, the build quality and sturdy design of our chairs ensure that you will have many years of trouble-free use.
Q. What is an AFRDI chair?
AFRDI-approved chairs have a certification that ensures they are designed and built to meet the toughest of standards for build quality and practicality. It also ensures they are ergonomically designed and safe, to minimize the chances of injury from long-term use. You’ll find a good choice of AFRDI-approved certified chairs in our range.
- Sort by Default Order